COL Collection

Chunk of Love Jewelry Collection
Handmade by Yasmin O.
For serious inquires leave a comment
 
 
Kids Cross Bracelets
 


 

Adult Teal Beaded Gold bracelet




 
Adult Collar Gold Necklace 






 Black and Gold Chain Necklace and Bracelet



 
 
 Gold Chandelier Necklace  
 

 
 
 
 

© Yasmin O. and  Chunk of love " Love my change" , 2013 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Yasmin O. Chunk of Love "Love my Change" with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.


1 comment:

*theZENproject said...

I love the cross bracelets, I want to buy. I also love the adult chains, very cute!